Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

SHED BOOGIE GUEST MIX(ES) (11) ::: JELLY JAZZ MIXES 1-5

Posted in


***Wanted to put this post up for some time now, but everytime I visit the Jelly Jazz website they've reached their server limit!
***If you visit and they are not active, try again at the start of the month!

As always the lovely peeps at the Lemon Jelly Forum always come up trumps to links to fab music. These mixes seem to be constantly playing on my pod!

Anyone who knows me and can't access the mp3's - drop me a line and I can put on a CD or something ;)

Jelly Jazz run a weekly club night based in Plymouth. They are one of the longest running club nights in the UK (13 years old!). Ever packed, ever funky, it plays host to some of the finest funky jazzy DJ's from across the globe!

There are five 5 st*r mixes availeable on their website - packed with top funky jazzy grooves!

Grab the mp3's here

There's no tracklisting at the moment - but I'm working on it!

Links
Jellyjazz.com

0 comments: